Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Will the Patriots Go Down at the hands of the Giants? Let's ask Mercury Morris

First off, congrats to the Giants for giving a pre-gentry New Yorker like myself a chance to exhale. Hats off to all those dudes.

My mom(yeah I watched the game with moms, say something.) couldn't get over how a mother could name their child "Plaxico". I couldn't get a sufficient explanation to soothe her irritation.

On to the news. This clip is from a couple weeks ago, but Mercury Morris is really the champ, regardless of who wins in Arizona.

Greatest shit talker of 2007(with 50 still pulling a strong 2nd), and so far Morris is running '08. Play this one for your kids next time you feel like taping them to a chair.





2008 PROMISES TO BE REAL GOOD FOR RAP IF THE MUSIC I'VE HEARD THUS FAR IS AN INDICATOR. FUCK NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SOLDIER BOY. CHECK THESE LINKS FOR WHAT WE CALLING "THE NEW OLD SCHOOL".

STARPOWER PUTS CRAZY LYRICS OVER BULLION MASH-UP OF THE BEACH BOYS AND J DILLA


CAVALIER HAS RELEASED A DEBUT ALBUM- the breaking - AND THE FIRST 14 OF HIS UNBELIEVABLE WEEKLY FREESTYLES.

No comments: