Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pimp C may have died from an overdose

News sources have revealed that Chad Butler, better known as Pimp C of UGK, may have died from a combination of sleep apnea and an overdose of cough syrup. Much respect to Bun B for appearing on Fox News and speaking so intelligently and candidly on his fallen brother.

I can't help but think that rappers(and urban culture in general) are really going off the deep end with this drug shit. Sure we are powerful beyond measure, but we are not invincible.

No comments: